FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Another BAFT mini-do. Gibraltar, Saturday 23 March 2019
Old Mar 25, 2019, 5:26 am
teledude

Programs: GGL/CCR
Originally Posted by herethere
I was in the CX lounge flying longhaul with them in their F lounge. You may have been going on some group excursion but many of you forget your manners and showed no appreciation that there were other people in that lounge that had spent thousands for the tickets to be greeted by riff raff that had spent a £100 on a ticket. When we entered the lounge we were accosted by a large guy asking people if they were from Flyetalk which was unbelievably crass. Every single seat had been bagged and left empty as the occupants had gone into the restaurant. How selfish can you be. Nearly all the bottles of wine etc were empty and food gone. Talking loudly like it was a bus station. I sure you would not like such behaviours if you were not part of this group. I have written to the CEO of CX and the Lounge Manager agrees that the F section should be reserved for longhaul passengers and groups like this should be directed to their airline lounge to ensure the sanctity of the lounge is maintained. Next time think of others not just yourselves.
Last time I checked there were plenty of other lounges you could have gone in?

CX won't care by the way so don't waste your time