FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Honolulu Sakura/Admirals Lounge
View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2019, 3:14 am
beckoa
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by BW Flyer
This is my favorite AA Admirals Club lounge as well. I am glad to see the remodel (I was there in January and saw part of the lounge blocked off for construction), because it looked dated. The late morning time frame (11 am to 1 pm) is always busy there because of the JAL departures, I had been to days that were even more packed than the OP's photo shown. The food selection there was good, but not as diverse as the DL Sky Club at HNL. But the Admiral's Club has a nicer setting than the Sky Club because the Sky Club is windowless. Also the AA lounge booze bar is self serve, but the Sky Club booze is served by their attendants.

i will be back to HNL again in May, and look forward to visiting the "refreshed" Admiral Club/Sakura Lounge.
Sad to hear DL switched to attendant served. Fond memories of self-powered Guava and Rum... or was that Rum and Guava?

Sounds like AA did an Admiral job