Old Mar 24, 19, 8:49 pm
Transpacificflyer

Programs: *A Gold, SkyMiles,
Originally Posted by meltedmarshmellow View Post
How does one go about complaining about food safety concerns? On a recent LHR YYZ flight I had what seemed to look like surface mold on my shrimp (Signature Service). I complained to the in flight director and he apologized but that was it. I'm not so sure I'm after compensation but surely I would hope this issue gets flagged and corrected as it may have been a valid health concern.
Please send a written notice to the local health authority that was at point of origin or destination with copy to Canada Food Inspection Agency.. Key details and a photo if possible. IMO, Air Canada will not take your complaint seriously as it has no incentive to do so.
It speaks to the complete absence of originality and creativity that the menu for ICN above is almost the same as for NRT/HND/PEK/PVG. I have been served the same menu on my asian flights since January and it is boring and unpalatable. I just lose it every time I see this stupid lobster endive concoction. Canada had a surplus of lobster this year, so I guess that someone stocked up on frozen lobster at discount prices and we will be served this rubbery gunk until the stock runs out or the animal feed processors offer a better price.