Old Mar 23, 19, 6:10 pm
MD/DC Flyer

Programs: Hilton Gold, PC Ambassador Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Marriot/SPG Gold, TK Gold
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer View Post

An example,

In 2015, I had Lufthansa FTL status and I was flying BOS-FRA-IST in Y ( I was the only one who booked that flight ), with a large group of people ( 15-20 pax ) that was flying J class on TK that day on the direct service which most members didn't had status but some had TK*G. Some of us went to the Lufthansa Lounge in Boston, with my boarding pass I was granted access to the Business Lounge, however, all of the party flying TK was rejected ( even the *G card holders ) and was asked to use the Air France/KLM Lounge ( TK contracted this lounge at that time ). Btw, this is before LH expanded their lounge in Boston in their new location. This event occurred, in the old, small lounge which had limited seating, however, the deny reason was not capacity.

As this thread is not the appropriate thread.
If you want we could also continue to discuss this in the Star Alliance forum.
Well Lufthansa is a strange beast. They have business lounges and senator lounges. The business lounges are NOT star lounges. The Senator ones are star gold lounges. Iím not sure what they have in Boston.