Old Mar 23, 19, 5:09 pm
lsquare

I just spent some time looking over some fares and I would love to get some comments about it. I'm fairly new to this so please bear with me when I ask how much EQM and RDM I'll earn. FYI, I've never been to CPT/JNB before, but I've been to SIN a few times in my life. SIN is one of my favorite cities in Asia. I honestly can't wait to go back in the near future. There's lots to do there and I wouldn't mind going there as some sort of mileage run.

So the cheapest F fare books as A for YVR-LHR-CPT with BA. The lowest I can find at the moment is C$7,140.52. According to Gcmap, total round-trip distance is 21,436 miles. How much EQM and RDM will I earn?

The cheapest J fare books as I for YVR-LHR-CPT with BA. The lowest that I can find at the moment is C$4,804.52. According to Gcmap, total round-trip distance is 21,436 miles. How much EQM and RDM will I earn?

The next option will be to fly to SIN and AY doesn't have F fares. AY's website doesn't display the booking class for the flights. Not sure how AS will calculate the EQM and RDM. YVR-LHR-HEL-SIN with BA and AY is C$4441.02. According to Gcmap, total round-trip distance is 23,270 miles. How much EQM and RDM will I earn?