FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread
Old Mar 23, 2019, 12:56 pm
on22cz

Programs: AY ex-Lumo, TK Elite, BT VIP, ITA Executive
Originally Posted by EuroFlash

Yes happens to me all the time and it annoys me. I’m 25 years old, working in the music industry and always wear streetstyle clothes. When they do this I usually yell back: “yes!! Finnair Platinum” or “Yess!! Business class” and they usually feel a bit embarassed.

Once on a QR flight the FA gave OWE status recognition to my neighbour. Then she looked at me, gave me a bit of a weird stare/smile and didn’t say anything to me. I was a bit tempted to say: yoohoo another one here. Eventually didn’t do it but I did miss out on the extra nice treatment. 😂
These are always funny encounters! I have to say it doesn't happen (much) with Finnair, but yeah, QR/Asian carriers and staff are often biased toward young looking passengers. However, in the end the service has usually been nice.

Originally Posted by OH-LGG
I had today my first BA flight ever. BA's 32N offered smooth ride HEL LHR and I like those seats.

And seatblock worked well too.
I admire anyone who enjoys BA's short-haul seats. I can't stand sit them, thus try to avoid BA on short-haul anytime possible. On the other hand, the seat always makes me buying something from their BOB offers to survive, so it's probably well designed.