FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connecting in Frankfurt [FRA] 2009-2023 (retired)
Old Mar 23, 2019, 11:38 am
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Neiltoo
I will be travelling DUB - FRA and then FRA - BSL both on LH. When booked by agent there was a 70 min layover, the first flight has changed time and now there is a 50 min layover. We are all on EU passports.
We are travelling with my 85 year old mother (she’s fairly mobile but doesn’t walk that fast) Is this doable? I’d worry about this on my own but with my mother in tow I think I should change the flights, that said, I’ve never been through FRA before.
If you have booked your flights directly with LH they usually give you an option to change your flights in case of a timetable change of 15 minutes or more even when you are within MCT. The MCT at FRA is 60 minutes in most cases so your connection might be illegal. I would contact the agent you booked your flights with to see if you can get FRA-BSL changed to a later flight. Even if you can’t get it changed in advance LH should put you on the next available flight to BSL if you miss the connection.