View Single Post
Old Mar 22, 19, 8:39 am
aaupgrade

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
Originally Posted by ijgordon View Post

I don’t know that one, but I’ve used Colorado Mountain Express a handful of times over the years.
Also, Peak 1 Express has been around the last couple years giving CMEX competition at a slightly lower price point. Both offer door-to-door service or Point-to-Point service to Vail Transportation Center from DEN. Prior to living here, I would never rent a car as parking fees are high and unless one plans on going elsewhere (like Silverthorne for outlets, Edwards for movies or Riverwalk) you do not need one as you can take the free in-town shuttle to anywhere from Golden Peak to Lionshead or free town of Vail busses to anywhere from East Vail to West Vail. You can even take the ECO bus to/from EGE and Vail Transportation Center for $4, or $1 for seniors. This all applies IF you are going to VAIL. You did say you were wanting to fly into EGE, and since Beaver Creek closes April 14, and you indicated you are going in mid-April, I just assume you are going to Vail. But then again you may not be coming here for skiing/snowboarding, but perhaps a conference or other business.