FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The definitive LH First experience thread [including how to maximize it]
Old Mar 22, 2019, 3:52 am
SleepOverGreenland

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by chris63
Your choice if you don’t, it’s just one other thing I don’t have to think about whilst I’m dealing others...

Departing from FRA I really appreciate the FCT with valet parking and the short times from arrival to boarding. It saved me more than once to really reach my flight. And Yes, you don't have to think about when the right time is to leave a lounge for boarding.

No big deal, BUT...
... I really managed several years ago in MUC to be stupid. Not about when leaving the FCL, but about my direction. Without thinking I turned right towards the end of T2 before I recognized 10 minutes later that I was wrong. Of course I went a bit faster the other direction but arrived too late at the correct gate. Gate personal told me that they even tried to reach me in the FCL but had to close my flight 5 minutes earlier.

Well , it was a simple MUC-FRA connection so I could jump on the next flight an hour later. But it proved me again, routine is sometimes the opponent of doing things right.

Can't happen in the FCT. Even the driver that once drove me to an aircraft at the apron that was visibly out of service that moment he managed bringing me to the right plane soon after.