FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vegas TR Diamond "to dos"
View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2019, 9:07 am
sbjnyc

Originally Posted by jtav559
The DW and I did the status match hopscotch through HH to Wyndam and on over to TR, all signups and matches done online. We are both now TR Diamond and headed to Vegas in May with friends.

Any recent reports on using the $100 TR Diamond Celebration Dinner benefit? A few questions on how to best use it... we are not vegas regulars, just did the matching for this dinner benefit.

Will we be mailed a physical TR membership card? Or do we just stop by the booth for one to get printed for us?
Do we need to stop by a TR booth to pick up the certificate? Or can I just show my TR card (on my phone in the TR app) to the server at a listed restaurant?
If 2 or 4 people go out to dinner as a group, can the $100 be applied against the whole tab? We wouldn't be splitting checks.
You pick up your CR card at the CR desk though you may be able to use the card on your app (I never tried or asked). I would still go to the CR desk and ask them to verify the $100 dinner is in your account. They will also have a list of restaurants where it can be redeem. The credit is meant to be applied to 1 check so if you did plan to split checks you may have to ask if it's allowed (YMMV).