FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New CW ‘Club Suite’ Discussion Thread
Old Mar 18, 2019, 1:55 pm
Betteronacamel

Programs: BAEC, AA, Emirates, Hilton, Hyatt, Taj Hotels
Originally Posted by Greg66
Umm, suspect it will be YVR. YVR seems to be the ginger stepchild of BA's LH routes, and has been for many years.
Nonsense, BKK will be the last route to see these seats out of LHR . I suspect routes to India will lag behind as well as there's naff all competition unless you go via the Gulf (esp if Jet goes belly-up). We came back on a real old crate from BOM recently (one with the unusable IFE). As for LGW, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Very happy to see the new seat; amazed they went with a 'suite' as such, but if they hadn't I think this would have been something of a let down. I sincerely hope that they up their game on cabin cleaning as dark blue really shows the dirt and those leather 'accents' need lots of TLC.

It'll be interesting to see which routes end up with the 'lame duck' 744s - I'll miss the lovely upper deck 64K. I guess there's going to be quite a lot of airframe roulette going on over the next few years as we juggle the will-we-won't we prospects. Well, I'm looking forward to flying this cabin. I think it will bring quite a few people back and trust me, there are an awful lot of BA knockers out there at the moment. Wish they'd done this a few years ago.