FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A List boarding order
View Single Post
Old Mar 17, 2019, 3:34 pm
ursine1

Originally Posted by rasheed
I decided to post in an existing thread rather than make another new thread, but I think a lot of the official other airlines elite matching A-List offers as well as many of the targeted A-List offers that came this year are causing some issues. This also assumes that the auto-check in tool was working okay. Yes, I had status when my fare was booked, and it was not a late change.

I got my highest A-List boarding today at B-15. Now, I just have to decide if I will go to A-61 or wait for the separately called group (which should have at least 14 other people).

I feel really bad for anyone who bought EBCI.

Maybe on the average, you don't get so many A-List folks per flight (my results would indicate at least 60ish A-List folks on my flight not include BS and those behind me), but I think Southwest has to be a little careful to not reduce the elite experience among the many other issues out there.

It's much more likely that your status dropped off the itinerary ("glitch") than there are that many A-Listers on your flight. Normally I'd suggest calling and having them check, especially if this is the outbound on a round trip, but right now hold times are insane.