FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Was booked on a Norwegian 737 Max 8 for April
Old Mar 16, 2019, 9:19 am
remphish1

Programs: AA, DL
Originally Posted by iflyjetz
Not to be a jerk, but this is why people say that the cheapest airline ticket isn't always the cheapest. Norwegian isn't going to reaccomodate you like other airlines would.
You can wait to figure out alternatives but remember that everyone else in your shoes is also going to need to rebook filling up seats and limiting your choices.
At this point, your best choice is to rebook to the 787, make plans for the least painful alternative, and hope that the 737 grounding is lifting and they go back to the original schedules before you fly. Waiting to plan for alternatives is probably your worst option right now.
personally I’d like to book an alternative flight but if they refuse to give a refund I don’t want to be out on the refund. Like I said I’m worried they’ll claim
theyll get me to Shannon via Dublin which I don’t want the inconvienience as I have a 4 and 7 year old with me 😬 if that’s what they’d do I’d like an immediate refund so I can no longer held back financially on this and book with an airline that’ll fly me to Shannon so I can keep my hotel and car rental I already have lined up