FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Bangkok (Erawan) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 15, 2019, 11:19 am
VegasGambler
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm happy with this hotel. On a Prive rate. It turns out that globalists get restaurant breakfast if they want, anyway.

I applied a TSU. They further upgraded me one suite level to the King Executive Suite (not sure if due to globalist, or Prive, or both). The fresh bowl of fruit in the room, replenished every day, is a VERY nice touch. I assume that this is standard for the suite since it's in the picture of the room description.

Today when I got back from being out all afternoon, I found handwritten note from the person who checked me in yesterday, and a plate of mango and sticky rice from room service waiting for me.

The bar in the lounge is well stocked for happy hr. Lots of selection. Mid-end stuff, but nice.

Restaurant breakfast buffet was good. I made the mistake of eating too much and not getting to enjoy much local food during the day. I'll eat lighter tomorrow morning

The bed is comfortable, the suite is big, the service is good, and the food is good. I'm happy

Last edited by peteropny; Mar 19, 2019 at 10:22 am