FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Was booked on a Norwegian 737 Max 8 for April
Old Mar 15, 2019, 8:32 am
SquarePeg

Programs: MR, UR, AA, AS, HH Gold, SPG Gold, HGP, RR
Originally Posted by SquarePeg
Have the same issue but PVD to DUB flying on 4/25-5/4. If they will refund I am going to cancel and rebook on AerLingus even though the cost is about $300 more. Would be ok with me if they change the plane and the departure to BOS as that is actually closer for me, do they even fly out of BOS?
Originally Posted by bman1002
They fly out of BOS, but no direct flights to DUB.

Spoke to them yesterday. No refund option as our flight has not actually been canceled yet. They are canceling/rebooking everything through 3/31 at this point. Their solution is to bus passengers 3+ hours from PVD to SWF and they have a dreamliner flying the route 1/day, apparently combining their PVD and SWF flights into one. This is a terrible solution for us as we already have 1+ hour drive to get to PVD. Not sure what flight times they are using - we were scheduled for an overnight landing at 7am in DUB. Haven't been able to find that info and didn't think to ask for it when I finally got through on the phone. Either way, I'm hoping by mid April they have a better solution in place.