FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Outrageous No-Show Fee Incurred At St. Regis Aspen
Old Mar 15, 2019, 6:48 am
cletraveler

@Gadot: see your post #132 where you quoted my original post which says in part:

Originally Posted by cletraveler
Called hotel around 5 PM MST when we knew we would not make it the first night to let them know.
On what planet does this imply that I talked to "the envoy reservation people?" I did indeed talk to the front desk and have call logs to support it. In fact, I called first to hotel concierge to let them know that we no longer need our scheduled ride from the airport. Then, had concierge transfer me to front desk to advise of our travel situation. At the time of the first call, I did not yet have an alternative travel plan setup. Better yet, though, I called again (the call referenced in my original post at around 5 PM MST) directly to the front desk to confirm exactly our new travel plans (i.e., driving to hotel and expected to arrive around 12:30 PM next day).

Seems this is your second post in this thread and in both you take a very minority position that this is somehow my fault or not the hotel's fault. Any reasonable person as evidenced by this now lengthy thread does not support the hotel in any way on the way they handled this. Just saying.