FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - YUL Transit Time
View Single Post
Old Mar 14, 2019, 1:46 pm
Bravada04

Totally get it. If I was on one ticket this would be of no concern whatsoever.

I'm flying in from International scheduled to land at 1:50 p.m. - I have no choice but to have this on a single ticket as I understand. I have a multi city itinerary and just want my international legs on Business and others on economy - I couldn't get it booked like that on one ticket. I was going to try at AC but obviously can't get though and called Qatar and she said it is either all or none for business on one ticket.
.....so land at 1:50 p.m. and flight to YWG is at 5:10 p.m. - I am barely through YUL - only been through there a few times on domestic. Ultimately want to get home that night rather than stay over night which of course is an option. Just had no idea if my timelines are o.k. based on the scheduled times and what it entails at YUL when it comes to having to go through the whole gauntlet of picking up luggage; going through customs; getting back to the check in area and going through security? I'm doing that exact thing when I leave YUL as I have the time going the night before on the single ticket.

If I miss it, I will hazard to guess I won't be taken care of