FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries version 2.0 (post-"enhancement")
Old Mar 13, 2019, 6:30 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

CA F is so NOT worth it.

We flew the same route opposite direction. We were the only 2 passengers in the F cabin. They did not load the F meals. FA told me she would not be bothered to give us the menu as there was no meals loaded. They sourced some meals from I believe Coach, not even from business, based on the looks and taste of them. 3 varieties, 4 dishes, Awful experience no wonder availability was wide open even with the rush to beat UA devaluation.

TG is fine in most ways as long as you dont get one of the doz "Princess" on your flight.

Flew BKK-CDG, and SYD-BKK before. I think you have much less chance to encounter the Thai "princess" gets on the BKK-FRA than the BKK-CDG (they go shopping), and then affects the whole cabin because one of the two lava at the front (A380) would then be blocked for her exclusive use, with her entourage congregate at the void space where other airlines used for a lounge.