FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)
Old Mar 13, 2019, 5:05 pm
gilbertaue

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Goldorak

I fully agree with you and I apply this principle for all hotels all chains. Some hotels are truly bad in their Elite customers handling and I put them on my black list. At the opposite, others are managed by competent people and know how to create great moments.
With Accor, we all know their main problem has always been and still is the freedom they leave to hotels to comply or not with their rules without any consequence, leading to very inconsistent experiences. TBH, the situation has improved over the last years, but there’s still a lot of room for improvement. In that respect, I was quite shocked that Kobetraveller reported recently for the 2 Raffles properties in Cambodia that they were not offering free BF to Plats and that they can take freedom with Accor rules. I would have not been surprised to hear that in a French Novotel or Mercure, but not at Raffles in SE Asia.
I see ALL as an opportunity to improve this.
I agree. But I would hope that this is a rare case and a misunderstanding of rules on the hotels part.
When I highlighted this particular case to APAC management, they agreed this was an error and the hotel will be retrained.

I would expect that these issues will forever remain, at a couple of properties - even more important to highlight them when it happens.

I would put priority now on getting the rest of the non APAC properties to start towing the line when it comes to loyalty treatment.