FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Kauai REVIEW- MASTER THREAD - mid-2011 Forward
Old Mar 13, 2019, 2:55 pm
Chukiechz

Programs: United GS, MM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by laxsnaogg
We have stayed in the entry level suite multiple times with my 2 kids, and the staff were always happy to send us 2 rollaway beds (The first year I called ahead of time to confirm that it would be OK just to be safe). The suite is certainly big enough for the rollaways, and you are correct that the sofa is not a pull out bed.

My kids are now 12 and 14, so this year we are going to book 2 regular rooms vs a suite (mostly for the sake of having an additional bathroom); but the suite option with rollaways always suited us just fine. Hope this helps.
Thanks, I'll give them a call. My concierge said it wasnt possible to book since the max occupancy is 3 per fire code.

edit: GH reservations said to make the reservation for 3 and then they'll bring up to one roller. Im sure I can ask for or pay for another when i get there. They only had the suite available for 4 of the 5 nights. So I took it and hope something opens up when i get there.

Last edited by Chukiechz; Mar 13, 2019 at 3:54 pm