FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton has a new logo
View Single Post
Old Mar 11, 2019, 11:21 pm
itsaboutthejourney
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
I can't remember a single Sheraton that I've ever stayed at with a good restaurant. It doesn't need a Michelin-rated restaurant, either. Just decent, quality food at fair prices.
I don't think of Sheraton as quickly as I do Ws or Luxury Collection when it comes to destination restaurants, but Sheraton does have a few good ones. Maybe others can add theirs, but here are mine:

Sheraton Waikiki: Rumfire makes great cocktails and has some innovative appetizers, and of course one of the worlds best views.
Sheraton San Gabriel Valley, CA: EST Prime Steakhouse is pretty darn good.
Sheraton Grand Los Angeles: District on the mall/lower level is one of my favorite places for appetizers and cocktails in Downtown LA
Sheraton Schiphol Airport: Runway cafe has great beers and decent burgers and stays open late.
Sheraton Grand Park Lane London: The Palm Court has apparently won awards for its tea service, I like the bar and Art Deco atmosphere
Sheraton Swan or Dolphin/Orlando: whichever is the Sheraton has NY's El Mulino which was a darn good business dinner.
Sheraton Libertador Buenos Aires: we had a very reasonable and good quality meal here when it was raining hard and my group didn't want to go far.