FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TK operations from "Istanbul Airport" aka Istanbul New Airport (ISL/IST)
Old Mar 11, 2019, 12:00 am
ISTFlyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by vincewy
I'll be flying through IST April 20th and May 5th, the sooner I know where I'll fly through the better. Where to stay in Istanbul is 1 thing, also taking train from Ankara or flying is also the dilemma. I'm ok with either 1 but the uncertainty is killing me.
If you would spend your whole time in Ankara, directly connect to one of the flights. However, if your schedule requires you to both stay in Ankara and Istanbul. For the domestic leg, I would use the train as it is much more convenient. However, due to the train extension in Istanbul the train schedule is not presice yet. However, depending on your hotel chain or district that you prefer and schedule ( for a more detailed look, you could send the relevant info via private message ), I could tell you the option that would best fit to your schedule.