FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 55x35x20 carryon available in US?
View Single Post
Old Mar 10, 19, 6:50 pm
sambagrrl07

Programs: AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by WillCAD View Post
The closest I can give you is a near-recommendation. I have a 21" SwissGear roller that appears to be in the same design family as this one, and I'm very happy with it. It's not built like a tank, but I am not a frequent flier and it works well for me in both air and ground travel. It's well built for the money, roomy, and has good quality zippers and wheels. It's also equipped with a bottom grab handle that makes it easy to put into an overhead compartment with wheels facing out. The one complaint I have is that the soft grab handles on top and side are fitted very tightly to the bag, to keep the size down, but this makes it a little difficult to slip my fingers into the handles.
https://www.ebags.com/product/swissg...uctid=10716957
I have been eyeing a SwissGear roller so itís good to have your opinion on it - thanks very much! Iím now contemplating wheelless weekender/satchel bags as theyíre lighter and cheaper and all of the dimensions should be usable, as opposed to not counting handles and wheels. Just worried I wonít be able to handle it when itís full. I have costumes and makeup that I need to ensure make it so I prefer to carry them on, in addition to medicine, electronics, etc.