FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Densified 777 10 abreast: Reviews and Experiences
Old Mar 9, 2019, 10:48 pm
CXfanatic

Originally Posted by evergrn
Anyone have any scoop on the YVR flight?
Was 9-abreast when we flew it 3 months ago.

Thinking about flying it again this Nov. No way to speculate on the probability of it being 10-abreast vs still possibly 9-abreast? Or have they already started using 10-abreast 777 on that route?

If someone in the know tells me that the plane will more likely be high-density this Nov, then I am opting for PE either with them or another airline.
From March 1st to March 31 (Beginning of the Northern Summer Schedule), YVR (838/837) is showing 9-across according to ExpertFlyer. It was regularly a 10-across from December to the end of February. From the Northern Summer schedule onwards, it will revert back to the B77K.

Though they're doing conversions from the 77H to the 77K, CX888/865 is served by the 9-across most days and some cases 10-across 77A.

As far as the Winter schedule, hard to speculate at this point, but as the above poster said, most 77G are already converted so I would anticipate it to remain 77K, the seat maps will eventually be updated.