FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Mar 9, 2019, 1:18 pm
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
I don’t do the non-standard meals, but my favourite CE (band 1/2) is the beef with rocket, sun blushed tomatoes and horseradish.
The beef with horseradish is my favourite among the meat options. I was highlighting the lentil and goat cheese as my favourite among the vegetarian options.

I personally do SPML more than occasionally as otherwise I could sometime end up eating 4 times the same thing in a row otherwise (especially if I don't like one of the two options) when I have particularly heavy European flying as most of mine is bands 1/2.

For brunch, lunch, and dinner, KSML is typically my favourite. For breakfast, I tend to go for AVML which I quite like. I'm still in search of something I like for Afternoon Tea. KSML, AVML, and Gluten free have all been failures so far but I am getting really tired of the (nice) ploughman's and it is not particularly healthy. I tend to stay away from bread most of the time on planes as I eat too many sandwiches when I travel without having it (the lunch above was my one exception in weeks!) so I'm not keen on sandwiches. Last week, I just bought myself some sushi and refused the meal but there is something a bit absurd about having a CE ticket and not getting the meal when you are CCR card holder anyway as the meal is pretty much the only difference with Y (well, drinks too but since I only tend to "cost" BA some sparkling water and a glass of tomato juice that's probably not much of a difference either...)

@ Oaxaca, no not very strong (I do love hot horseradish so would prefer it sharper!)