FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Zurich Airport {CHE}
View Single Post
Old Mar 8, 2019, 10:10 am
:D!

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Don't know what est-gratuite considers expensive, but I stayed on Friday night for 120 francs.

Stayed here 3 times now paying similar amounts each time and always had a pleasant stay. Both this time and the previous time, the front desk made a positive mention of my previous stay(s), which hasn't happened at any other property (but then again I've never stayed at any hotel more than 4 times).

The lounge food was better than previously and actually quite substantial (roast beef and potato gratin), breakfast was as excellent as I remembered it to be, proactive and friendly staff.

Main issue was the Swiss-style only sockets by the bed, which don't fit the round Europe plug. There was one UK and one round Europe socket by the desk. I could have walked to the bus stop but I decided to just pay the 5 francs and consider it part of the room rate.

I did consider staying elsewhere, but all the suitable options were also 15 minutes away from the HB, unless I wanted to book easyHotel or the like. The shuttle runs to time and the airport trains are frequent so I won't complain about the location.