FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Mar 7, 2019, 11:59 pm
kefkaticfanatic

Another nice stay at this property. Booked FHR for the free breakfast and got an excellent upgrade from fountain view studio to fountain view suite. Had Amex agent add my Marriott number to the reservation too, and my Marriott Plat was indeed acknowledged at front desk though no additional benefits over FHR (and FHR is more than Plat anyway)

This time around was post-merge and post-Bonvoy, and the stay actually posted after about a week, correct points and everything. Better than last time where I had to call an agent to get it to actually post.

A nit was that even though I provided the Identity card to a few restaurants when I paid, they either didn't actually swipe it or it didn't register. I assumed they processed correctly and didn't save the receipts... lesson learned for next time to just show up to the Identity desk at the end of the stay to add them all. I would have gotten bumped up to the 1st tier status with free parking too...