FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetSuiteX now availale for sale on jetBlue website
Old Mar 6, 2019, 3:17 pm
theboss7593

Programs: AA EXP, UA1K B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Originally Posted by sfozrhfco
They have been on-time when I have taken them. Even once they had to change a wheel and it was done quite quickly. Generally SFO--especially for short haul flights is not very reliable. This year between the winds and rain it has been even worse so there is always a chance that you will be delayed leaving on a short flight from SFO. OAK is generally more reliable for any carrier and you are dealing with private jet terminals at both airports with turn around times that can be a little as 15 minutes to get people and their luggage off the first flight and the flight filled up for the next one. Of course you can never be certain of any flight being on time but you are more likely to be on-time with JetSuiteX than UA when comparing a short flight from SFO vs OAK.
United prices dumped $100, so a $200 difference (plus since with UA PLAT points back its more like a $280 difference) as much as I'd like to try out JetSuiteX it will have to wait for another time, that's a nice steak dinner at the Wynn later that night... OTP is pretty good in the last month for the flight I'm looking at with UA... Thanks for the heads up and info though...