FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LATAM not honoring oneworld sapphire elite privileges
Old Mar 6, 2019, 9:32 am
atostes

Dear LATAM ambassador

I'm not mentioning access to seat+. I'm mentioning access to any seat. As a Sapphire member I should not have to pay to self assign a last row, middle seat...

By the way, as I've mentioned, I've received a letter from LATAM assuming the error. Do you want, as an "ambassador", to take a deeper care of that? I can send the letter direct to you. Or, perhaps, you can follow up with LATAM fellows why the check-in system & reservation management system have not been fixed yet.

Or, still perhaps, you can get from LATAM folks a date to have fixed this issue that affects all elites, of all oneworld alliance members, except the lucky native LATAM pass members.

And by the way, yes, I should have, as a Sapphire member, to have access to even seat+ as Oneworld Sapphire member is = PLATINUM member: https://www.latam.com/en_us/about-us/oneworld/frequent-flyer-benefits.

But, knowing for some time now, to say a euphemism, the "inaccurate" communications and actions of LATAM, I'd be satisfied just by not having to pay that last row, middle seat.

Last edited by atostes; Mar 6, 2019 at 11:11 am