FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Globalist Concierge Advice
View Single Post
Old Mar 5, 19, 1:53 pm
gengar

Programs: BA Meltdown soft-landed Silver, OZ♦+ (BR/UA), B6 Mosaic, WoH♦, Mlife Noir, TR 7*
Originally Posted by applejax View Post
Greetings fellow Globalists, I am in need of a referral. I have had pretty bad luck with Hyatt concierge service.... My original concierge contacted me once 3 years ago basically underselling the service as "alternative reservation service" I recently followed up to see if there was more to this service then just a reservation agent and I was told I had a new person assigned. So far I'm completely underwhelmed with her, I've asked for her help with basic stuff like special occasion, airport transfer and some local information about the area i'm visiting and she hasn't really done anything useful... I would love if some of you fellow deserning Globalists can help me get a concierge thats great... If you wouldn't mind telling me what your concierge has done thats amazing and help me know who to ask to be referred to. Thank you so much for your help.
I don't think you're ever going to be satisfied if you are expecting the Glob concierges to provide local visitor information or anything even remotely resembling Clef d'Or service. These are basically call center agents, most of whom only work part time and work from home.

I still think this is a valuable program even if all the Glob concierges do is assist with administrative issues and reservations issues.