FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Swiss International Air Lines Passenger Abuse
Old Mar 5, 2019, 4:49 am
netsurferrr

Originally Posted by Andy49
I read every word of your account and only admire your honesty about the vomiting incident. People that have been drinking and vomiting are not very pleasant to be around, the smell is enough to make me want to vomit. I would not want to be sat next to somebody like that in a lounge or on a plane. I can understand why they wouldn't want you on their flight and I think you need to try and forget it happened and move on. The airlines I use do not pick on their premium passengers because they eat too much or just because they can, they need us, they know we have a choice.

Obviously, you have not read EVERY word, and watched the video. That's why I bring up reference to a hypothetical diarrhea, AND the live United Airlines check-in supervisor witness in my full account who can expose the lie Swiss fed to the Hong Kong Consumer Council. If you actually read the full account, you must read who actually caused the mayhem. It is the manager of the Thai lounge, and he is one of those overly officious Indian subcontinent type. Anyone who has been to the Royal Orchid Lounge in Hong Kong know where the 8, 10 or so computers are. After I had one quick vomit, I went back to surf the web for another two hours at the very least. I just sat there surfing the web, having some more frozen yogurt, etc.

I am not a hermit. NOT EVERYONE smells after one quick vomit. I am not the person who ever needs deodorant. If you, Andy, on the evening of 18 June 2018, who entered the lounge at around 2000 and saw me surfing the web on the computer closest to the mini fridge holding the frozen Thai coconut, you would not feel the need to vomit at all.

I vomited because I had both alcohol AND frozen coconut yogurt during the same period. That's why I also include the youtube video because I enjoyed myself at the lounges exactly like the guy who filmed video.

By the way, I had reported the whole incident to the Hong Kong Food and Environmental Hygiene Department. Since the scoundrel lounge manager dared to justify his decision by bringing up the department. I went ahead to report the incident with the full account to the department, and a full inspection had been conducted.

Last edited by netsurferrr; Mar 5, 2019 at 5:01 am