FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)
Old Mar 5, 2019, 4:26 am
Nick Art
Moderator: SAS

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by tris06
I think why I put up this price per night is because pre merger quite a few members of FPC , and I wont say who was always saying they can easily earn platinium membership staying just 1 week at a Fairmont. So to be honest you created the perception to argue your case before. Now times are different you argue a completely different case to suit your statments.
If you spend 5.5k for a stay in one week (including dinning and other expenses) (as some people do) it surely is possible, as your example of CanadaDH showed. So, whoever made that argument was not necessarily incorrect when making it, because compared to FPC it is way easier to earn a higher (as per Accor) status than you used to have with FPC. (as an Ex-FPC premier spending an approximate of about 3000-6000$ (or more) for 10 nights (or more) you should make it to gold or even platinum, while platinum members dhould make it close to diamond).
Unfortunately I happen to be in the group that only makes it to gold (based on the room rate I'm paying), but who knows, maybe with the additional spending for dining and co I will make it to platinum as well.

Generally I don't think we can generalize that much as the spending range of ex FPC premiere members may range from 1500$ to maybe even over 10k $ in extreme cases...

Last edited by Nick Art; Mar 5, 2019 at 4:32 am