FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite - closed for applications 7.26.2018 (2016-2021)
Old Mar 3, 2019, 6:49 pm
MD/DC Flyer

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
You keep saying this but it still isn't clear to me because it makes no sense. The Marriott status year rolls over at the end of Feb. So why would Marriott/some rep tell you it ended at the end of January? I actually asked you in this post if you could confirm your status ended and never got a reply.

I don't care what the "Marriott system" says, since we can't actually see status expiry dates and most customer service reps are semi-morons, so what does your and your SO's Bonvoy phone app or website say your status is as of today? Gold or plat? Presumably it should be one or the other.
The date of 1/31/2019 is also the date that Chase insisted the status is good for and they got it from contacting Marriott. That is probably the date that the internal systems in Marriott has. It only propagated to the live systems now. I would not be surprised if end of January will be the actual end of year from now on.