FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A3 begins charging for advance seat reservations - limited discount for A3*G
Old Mar 2, 2019, 4:48 am
Knobbgb

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by Arrivals
I'm not absolutely sure, but I think row 1 and row 2 C/D have the very small emergency exit door window.
/Edit: Please tell us about your experience later!
1A DOES have a window but it's not where I'd choose to sit. There is no full-size bulkhead/divider as shown in the diagram, just a half-size one, so you're sat directly opposite the flight attendant. You've also, of course, got no floor storage and one of those trays that fold out of the armrest. Row 2 is a better option (imho). On the right hand side, 2F has NO window at all. There is a small window in the emergency exit door adjacent to those seats but it's quite a way in front of your head position - no good at all for looking out of. Those small red arrows on the diagram you posted both need to be moved forward by one 'position'. I've been on three Olympic Q400s in the last couple of weeks and took seat 3F each time. 2A is fine too.

EDIT: The arrangement on the OA Q400s look just like on this Qantas one: https://travelupdate.boardingarea.co...0-bne-lre-bne/

Last edited by Knobbgb; Mar 2, 2019 at 6:57 am