FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Kick Off 2019 with Points Unlimited Promo
Old Feb 28, 2019, 8:21 am
Eujeanie

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by iris30
I had a 5th stay in early February (a reward night with no incidentals) which had triggered the 2K and 10K point bonus. Tonight I reviewed my account and it’s 10,000 points short. I called and the CSR states that they removed the 10K from my account (and many others) as they should only give the bonus on a money or points and money night/stay. I got off the phone and then went to read up on the promo and per the FAQ:

Will I earn Bonus Points for Reward Stays with the “Points Unlimited” promotion?
Yes – members will earn 2K Points per stay on reward stays. Reward stays will also count towards the 10,000 Bonus Point award.

I then had another reward night with incidentals. I did get the 2K but still no 10K.

Anyone else have points removed? Or not get the 10K when a reward stay should have triggered the bonus?
Well mine just worked perfectly.

Since I thought I was going to have issues because of my points nights anyway, I did not so much as buy a candy bar.

So 3 paid stays, 2 all points stays (with no incidental purchases) resulted in 2K each stay plus the 10K bonus.

If they take anything back I'll let you know, but I doubt it. There would be a terrible outcry if they said one thing in the beginning and then changed it. Iris30 should PM Lauren and find out why it happened to them.