FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Skipping Segment, Hidden City / Point Beyond / Throw Away Ticketing (master thd)
Old Feb 26, 2019, 1:55 pm
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by JonNYC
Of course they do-- what are you talking about??
Obviously, I’m saying anecdotally we’ve had nobody post they’ve had trouble from AA for skiplagging. (E.g. as opposed to the lengthy threads about actions like selling miles or other C of C or AAdvantage T & C violations.)

Your posting to the contrary (assuming you’re including skiplagging) is appreciated and added to the information in this thread - and I’ve edited my posts to reflect that, with attribution.

As to hidden city or throwaway ticketing, possibly the best article out there is ExpertFlyer’s 3 WORDS ON HIDDEN CITY TICKETING: DON’T DO IT (February 27, 2019) link.

Moderator hat on: In this forum, we discuss what has or could occur to those who choose to risk violating terms, conditions and the C of C. We actively discourage violations of the C of C and outright ban posts that advocate doing so or instruct others how to do so.

Mod hat off

Last edited by JDiver; Mar 2, 2019 at 7:45 am Reason: Add ExpertFlyer article link