View Single Post
Old Feb 25, 19, 11:32 am
arollins

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by Somekevinguy View Post
Thank you for the replies. One of the airlines we've flown on is jetBlue which I did find lets you pool your points and I did that. The airline we have the most points with is United. Is there anything I can do to combine those points or accounts somehow or easy way to keep activity on all the accounts besides flying? I do the dinning and shopping but I found it hard to do it on four accounts.
With UA, my understanding is that you can not consolidate the miles. The other thing you can do is see if there are any survey portals that you can create under each person and get rewarded miles/points for answering surveys. Some of them are mypoints, e-rewards. Depending on how many people are involved, this might be too time consuming, unless they where to cooperate with you. Another thing is buying something through the UA shopping portal and crediting the miles to the individual account per transaction done. Another one, is crediting car rentals to the UA account, but the rental must be done under the name of the person that owns the UA account. as well.