FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Feb 24, 2019, 4:30 pm
uncommonsensical

Originally Posted by myperks

mine is under the profile page right under the expiration date

----ing Marriott IT knows i'm ambassador everywhere but that section- instead of saying 'ambassador' like yours does, mine says 'platinum elite support' (i'm ambassdaor and lifetime titanium, so... well done bonedvoyage.

i know the numbers though- that's not the problem. getting someone to answer is the problem. granted the one time i did speak to a generic ambassador (after a regular cs supervisor internally transferred me), the 'ambassador' didn't know how to do anything and knew FAAAARRR less about the program than i do. asked to be transferred to a supervisor (which she fought me on for a couple minutes of ridiculous debate), when i finally go the supervisor, she acknowledged both the call connection issues (they know abt it- no timeframe for fix) and the fact that they have a LOT of new, less well trained ambassadors. also was pretty frank about the goatf--- the merger has been and that it's even worse on their end- especially their ability to research anything old from either program.

she is from SPG and was quite honest. she said much of her day is talking to angry SPG ambassadors. she was clearly frustrated. god help her if that call was listened to by marriott mgmt!!