FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Premium Fare Gone]: CX: Vietnam to North America from $674 (J) and $1100 (F)
Old Feb 24, 2019, 1:15 pm
LHR/MEL/Europe FF
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by NWplatinum

Dont take this the wrong way, but are you following me on FT? Everytime I make a post in every area of FT you always respond. Not that I mind, frankly. Your answers are usually very good, and you’ve been very helpful. But between this thread, Lifemiles, Hilton, Cambodia, and other parts of FT it has me wondering? I’m not taking offense if you are since I usually enjoy your feedback. I’m just wondering...

Back to the topic at hand, I still haven’t heard they’re issuing a refund. Orbitz is still in the process of talking with them and they haven’t responded yet about a refund. If they stonewall orbitz does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a refund since it was an IRROPS?

I'm afraid I can't take the credit you seem to be giving me! While I use a lot of Lifemiles (and post there) I have never been to the Hilton or Cambodia forums

Regarding the refund, just give it a bit of time. This is an IRROPS situation, it only happened a few days ago. You have all the documentation and you'll get your full refund. They just have to sort it out.