FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expiring Wyndham points?
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2019, 10:42 am
flyer4512

Originally Posted by sdsearch
Yes, it's just for Canada (if it's indeed true for Canada). As a USA member, I transferred all my points from WR to La Quinta except for a few hundred (to reset the 4 year expiration), and those few hundred now shows as expiring in 2022 (having been earned last year, ie 2018) when I log into WR and go to My Account and scroll down and look at the left. And then if I click for details, it still explains that there's both a 4 year and 18 month expiration.

So at least as of this moment, the 4 year expiration is still in effect at least for USA-based members. And I suggest you double-check in your online account even if you're Canada-based. CSRs don't always give accurate information.
I transferred 10K to TR and back to Wyndham.............those 10K now have a longer expiration date (Guessing 4 years but I don't know for sure) as I'm only showing 14K of my points will expire in ~ 2 1/2 years

Points expire 4 years after they are earned. You have 14,115 points that will expire on 09/29/2021.

In addition, after 18 consecutive months without any account activity, all of your points will be forfeited. Be sure to stay or redeem with us by 08/06/2020.