FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Feb 22, 2019, 10:45 pm
damon88

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond , Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
There's a renowned traditional Austrian restaurant in the historic LC property in Salzburg.

There's also a very good restaurant (with a good wine list) in the Westin Verasa Napa.

Westin St Francis in SF has a good restaurant in its lobby, although it's always been closed when I've stayed there, so no personal experience.

W Minneapolis has a very good (and expensive) steak house (with a pretty good wine list). BANK in the downtown Westin is also good.

RC Hong Kong has good restaurants, Italian and Chinese.

One could have a lot of fun with Michelin quality restaurants in Starriotts, but make sure that the spend counts as some of these restaurants are probably just tenants that operate independently of the hotel and, at least under the legacy Starwood rules, wouldn't earn points. There are also a few jurisdictions where points cannot be earned on wine and other alcohol, so this might not count for the Ambassador spend requirement either.

Don’t forget 2 Michelin Star Falco on the 27th floor of the Westin Leipzig. We really loved it.

Winter Garden by Caino at the St Regis Florence has 1 Star. So does the Bayview at the President Wilson Geneva.

Another favorite of ours is Bazaar at SLS Los Angeles.

I can’t swear it but I believe we earned points for our restaurant spend.