Old Feb 22, 19, 5:44 am
tris06

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
I just had an idea...And to be honest I think it would be a good way to make extra money by enticing those very loyal long term customers.

I wondered how good it would be to reward those members with with a long term membership of over 3,5 or 7 yrs of continous elite membership to be automatically lifted to 1 rank higher to show off their new benefits and entice those members to spend more?

So for example if a member had platinium membership continously for 5 years with Accor (top level Fairmont and etc included) and never dropped down to gold for a year could be rewarded with the new highest level.

If those are currently gold and never fell below gold in 5 yrs could be granted the new plat for 12 months. And you get the same for silver to gold. Classic is not elite so no reward.

Also there is a chance that they may change tier levels slightly.

I don't know if I see the new premium tier being placed any higher than 30,000 status points and more likely at 20,000-25,000 status points.

Maybe some will hate me for suggesting this idea but it could be that the new premium level will be the only tier that gets any added benefits.

Plus many members complained recently about Accor never rewarding those with even 10yrs plus top status which I think they have a valid point.