FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The LOT Kafeteria 2018-23 (retired)
View Single Post
Old Feb 22, 2019, 5:28 am
FinsToTheLeft

Programs: AC 25K, Aeroplan Amex Reserve
Originally Posted by STBCypriot
I'm not very experienced with LOT - only flown them once. I want to fly LCA-CPH (via WAW), stay a few days in CPH, and then fly CPH-JFK (via WAW), stay a week in the US and then fly JFK-LCA(via WAW). I want the TATL flights to be in business class. There does not appear to be a way on the website to have 2 different classes in a single ticket; I'm not even sure a travel agent can do this. Is booking a ticket LCA-WAW-JFK-LCA(via WAW) in business class and booking a separate ticket WAW-CPH-WAW in economy allowed (back-to-back/nested ticketing)? If so, would I be able to check my bag all the way through from LCA to CPH and CPH to JFK? If this is allowed, do I have any risks here? I would be flying LCA-WAW-CPH one day and then CPH-WAW-JFK in one day (a different day, obviously).
I booked tickets for this summer to fly YYZ/WAW/TLL in business, returning CPH/WAW/YYZ in premium. I booked through my credit card travel agency using points. It took about 45 minutes for them to figure it out, but no problems.

ETA I didn’t realize you were trying for the TATL segments only. I suspect that you wouldn’t save much.

Last edited by FinsToTheLeft; Feb 22, 2019 at 5:35 am