FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Most stunning Luxury Hotel Locations you’ve experienced?
Old Feb 20, 2019, 5:41 am
chinmoylad
formerly known as deathscar

Programs: Virtuoso | Four Seasons Preferred Partner | Rosewood Elite | Hyatt Prive - and more
Originally Posted by stimpy
Stunning hotel location does not necessarily mean stunning or even luxury hotel. For instance top on my list would be either of the 2 star Bhutanese hotels I stayed at in Paro and Thimphu. Amazing views, crisp clean mountain air and the most rare experiences as a visitor. But not at all luxury.

Approaching Positano by boat at sunset is very stunning, but the hotel you check into upon arrival may not be.

I've had a couple of Holiday Inn rooms in Paris that have stunning views of the Eiffel Tower. I could go on.
But the thread is obviously asking about stunning luxury hotel locations...

I haven't been - but ones like Six Senses Zighy Bay or Alila Jabal Akhdar would probably be other contenders, along with Wildflower Hall.

On the fine line of luxury, JW Marriott Walnut Grove Resort & Spa in Mussoorie (Google it) looks pretty awesome for a location, but there are probably hundreds of hotels like this.