FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Suite Night Awards - SNA - questions and discussion thread
Old Feb 19, 2019, 8:51 pm
minimiso

Originally Posted by Kacee
This just seems like poor management. They've given the properties complete discretion to select their SNA pool, and many properties have, predictably, totally gamed the process.

And what's with properties (hello, Prince Gallery) opting out entirely? How is that allowed?
I stumbled across this thread after trying to apply an SNA for an upcoming trip at the St. Regis Istanbul. I saw that the upgrade options only included one base suite (the St. Regis) and the rest were regular rooms (deluxe, superior, w/ view, w/ balcony, etc.), which left me confused. This is the first time that I've received/used SNAs and am disappointed to see that the terms (or the application of the terms) have shifted. Anyway, I guess I'll sleep on whether to apply the SNAs to this trip or wait for another opportunity.

And to end with a quick question, is there a way to see a specific hotel's pool of SNA-eligible rooms without making a booking?