FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 3-class F seat now sold as Domestic F/Polaris Bus,GS or J/C/D 1K? may select pre-OLCI
Old Feb 19, 2019, 7:04 pm
MBS MillionMiler
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by chavala
They actually told you that?
Originally Posted by mike2003242
Yup!
Wow. I know GS are almighty when it comes to UA, and I get it to an extent...But this is beyond ridiculous. We 1Ks were offered a perk, we made plans based on said perk, and now we have reports of it literally being taken away on the spot. UA moving the goalposts is not cool under any circumstances.

I’ve got 2A next month on two very long flights. For the same money and no further “time” on my part, I intentionally booked the GF seat when I could have taken the 777-300 or even a 789...Both are better than 2-4-2 business. But I chose my routing based on the fact UA allowed me to book that GF seat, or worst case (a wash to me), new Polaris.

Now, with PE going live next month, and the shift of re-configured 772s moving to SFO (for the most part) the likelihood of a 3-class out of ORD increases greatly.