FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accor Hotels in Malaysia
View Single Post
Old Feb 18, 2019, 3:23 am
jiunsoh

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
Hi Jiunsoh ,. . . this is a really useful thread for KL regulars and visitors.

I was wondering, if you have time, could you possibly update the wiki with the Club Lounge children access rules at least for the Club Lounges in KL (and later for Malaysia as a whole if regional Lounge policies are known) ??

My understanding is that in KL only the following Accor hotels operate Club/Executive etc Lounges:

(In brackets I will put my recollection (from personal Stays and recent postings by other FTers) of current policies although I may well be wrong and the situation in each hotel may still be fluid as guests are generally divided on this issue.)

Novotel KLCC (open to anybody at any time, although the actual new Lounge is closed for renovation at this time)

Pullman Bangsar (only children above 12 ? or is this only for Cocktails ?)
Pullman KLCC (only children above 12 ? or is this only for Cocktails ?) (I just saw your reply to my question regarding this hotel after I posted this . . . thank you)

Pavilion Hotel Managed by Banyan Tree (I have no idea)

Sofitel Damansara (open to anybody at any time but families will supposedly be asked to sit in a small designated area at the back . . .my guess is that with no written policy this designated area policy will be unworkable as it is far too small)

KL seems to have enough hotels to offer Accor guests a choice of Lounge preference if different hotels set different rules.

unfortunately pullman kl city does not allow kids all day, they are very strict.

i updated the main post with lounge access policy, thanks for the input.