FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 17th Annual AGM: BNE Sat 23 Feb 2019
View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 2019, 5:12 pm
QF WP

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Okay, updated to here and GPH messaged me to say he is locked out of FT at the moment (password issues), so he is in, as is ALH.

Also had email from Lounge Manager:

"It’s great to hear from you again, just touching base in regards to your request to again host Flyertalk in the Brisbane Qantas Lounge.

We currently close the Qantas Club from around 3pm and welcome our Club members in the Business Lounge when the operation is quiet. We could still to host the group in the Qantas Club however the buffet and bar would not be operational from approximately 3pm. As an alternative food and beverage offering we could offer a provision of tray arounds and drinks.Please let me know whether this would suit and also if you could provide a list of names as per previous years of who will be attending at least the day prior. I can then ensure the group are hosted to the right area of the Lounge."

I'll update the listing with QF status, but I think that we should be able to access the Business Lounge and be respectful for other QB members, won't we

Last edited by QF WP; Feb 18, 2019 at 11:30 pm