FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Nut allergy
Thread: Nut allergy
View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 2019, 6:43 am
geminidreams

Programs: SPG(LTG), QANTAS gold, Korean, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by steve170461
My concern is that the cut and paste answer potentially doesn't take the matter seriously, especially in light of the recent Pret case. A thorough investigation couldn't have taken place in the few days between reporting and receiving the answer, and I seriously doubt if the CC saved it for investigation. Maybe that should be the procedure for the very few cases where this issue may occur.
Had a similar experience with prepackaged food bought from a supermarket. It was the only thing eaten over a space of several hours. Returned the uneaten portion and filed a complaint. Was offered a refund which was accepted. Received a call from the supermarket with a list of questions regarding the product then a call from the supplier. The supplier offered some replacement items which was declined as it wasnt something I would regularly buy. The point is I felt that the issue had been taken seriously and was thoroughly investigated. The report was made to them in the interests of public health not for seeking compensation (not implying the op was doing anything other than this).