FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone have experience with "LG Lucky Fiji" detergent sheets?
Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:39 pm
Dianne47

Programs: DL, UA, WN, Amtrak, Hyatt, Accor
Anyone have experience with "LG Lucky Fiji" detergent sheets?

I'll be traveling to Europe in April with carry-on bags only. I'm always looking for in-room laundry options and ran across "LG Lucky Fiji" detergent sheets. The packaging seems ideal for carry-on travel, my upcoming trip is 5 weeks so doing laundry is a must. The product is dissolvable paper-looking sheets, one sheet for a machine load, half a sheet for in-sink washing. It's not easy to find non-liquid laundry detergent for travel, which is why this product caught my eye. The packaging is 15 sheets per ziplock-type flat bag, ideal for carry-on travel. I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with this product?

The information indicates the sheets have a "lemon-lavender" scent, I'm sensitive to scented detergents so am reluctant to purchase if the scent is strong and lingers in clothing after drying. Thanks for any input regarding this product.

A similar "dry" laundry product is the "Eco Nuts" (on Shark Tank quite a while ago). Those might be another option. Any comments on those?

"LG Lucky Fiji"
Amazon Amazon